SB3b: Statistical Lifetime Models
Hilary Term, 2018
Lecture notes Complete notes (These may be updated over the course of the term. In this case, updated notes
will be posted for the individual lecture, as well as an updated complete set of notes here.)
Last update 2/3/2018
- (15 Jan.) slides
Updated Notes for lectures 1-4 (posted 24/1)
- (17 Jan) slides
- (22 Jan)
- (24 Jan)
- (29 Jan)
- (31 Jan) slides Updated Notes for Lectures 5-8 (posted 1/2)
- (5 Feb) slides
- (7 Feb)
- (12 Feb)
- (14 Feb)
- (19 Feb) Notes for Lectures 9-11 (posted 19/2) slides
- (21 Feb) Notes for Lecture 12 (posted 25/2)
- (26 Feb) Notes for Lectures 13-14 (posted 25/2)
- (28 Feb)
- (5 Mar) Notes for Lecture 15-16
- (7 Mar)
There will be four problem sheets. Sheets will be posted here, and solutions will be posted after the classes.
There will be three revision sessions:
- Class Thursday 10/3, 3:30-5 pm. LG.04. Frederik Soerensen.
This class will cover material from the 2016 Statistical Lifetime
- Class Friday 18/3, 11-12:30. LG.03. David Steinsaltz. This class will cover material from the 2017 Statistical Lifetime Models
exam. In addition, as time permits, any questions from the course
material, from problem sheets, or from any past exams may be addressed.
The answers will be improved if you can send questions in advance
(email@example.com), but this is not necessary.
- Consultation session on Friday 25/3, 11-12. LG.03. David Steinsaltz. Please bring your own questions. There is no set agenda.