- Mathematical biology and demography
- Iterated function systems
- Zeno's walk: a random walk with refinements. A,
- Locally contractive iterated function systems.
A, P (Ann Prob 4/1999)
- Random logistic maps and Lyapunov exponents.
(Indag Math 2002)
- Stochastic flows
- Chasing balls through martingale fields (with M.
Scheutzow) A, P
(Ann Prob 4/2002, pp. 2046-80)
- Linear expansion of isotropic Brownian flows (with
M. Scheutzow and M. Cranston) A,
(Elec Comm Prob 12/1999)
- Linear bounds for stochastic dispersion (with M.
Scheutzow and M. Cranston)
A, P (Ann Prob 4/2000)
- Sorting and empirical processes
- Random time changes for sock-sorting and other
stochastic-process limit theorems.
A, P (Elec J Prob 4/1999)
- Fluctuation bounds for sock-sorting and other
stochastic processes. A,
P (Disc Appl Math 86/1998)
- Deviation bounds and limit theorems for the maxima of
some sorting and storage processes. P
- Socks & Boxes: Variations on Daniel Bernoulli's
marriage problem. A, P
(Dissertation -- Harvard Mathematics, 1996)
- Asymptotics of Markov processes
- Instability of Baroclinic Waves with Bottom Slope. pdf
(J Phys Oceanography 12/1987)